As a locally-owned small business in Alaska, Mahay’s Jet Boat Adventures wants to ensure the safety of our guests, employees, and community as our #1 priority. If you choose to join us, you can be confident that we have implemented thorough social distancing and sanitation procedures to ensure your comfort, health, and safety while taking a tour with us. We will continue to do our part to keep our guests, employees, and community safe and healthy during this time. It is our passion to share the beauty of Alaska with you and we look forward to doing so this summer in the safest way possible.
STATE TRAVEL MANDATE
Out of state travelers please look at the following link for information for Alaska:
Out of consideration for the health and safety or our employees, community, and state, we urge our guests to abide by State of Alaska mandates.
We are continuously monitoring the situation and will make additional operational updates as needed.
- We are committed to doing everything we can to ensure your safety every step of the way – from limiting interaction with staff members and taking phone reservations and your ability to go straight to the dock. We have implemented the following updated procedures:
- We have limited capacity on our boats to ensure that our guests and crew can follow recommended social distancing guidelines.
- We continue to maintain our standard of cleanliness and have implemented additional cleaning procedures for commonly touched surfaces before and after every departure.
- We have cloth facemasks available.
- Hand sanitizer is available on the boats.
- Plexiglas has been added around the office desk for added protection.
Thank you, and enjoy your tour.